Last October I wrote a post on Try The World deals. I like the box enough to review them so I will start with the recently received Canada box. This box contained 8 items among which 2 were duplicates and there were no non-veg items.
The box came with the $30 HelloFresh coupon but that in itself isn’t worth much. As always Try The World box box maintained a good mix of snack food and cooking ingredients. I expected to find maple syrup and I was please to see it. I’ve yet to be disappointed by tea choices in try the world box and maple flavored tea was no different. The mustard was really good and the spice was fantastic.
My referral link below earns me $15 food credit. When you subscribe, you get 1 free box.
remember to try codes
The content of this Canada box are as follows:
- Turmeric Mustard by Maison Orphee (250 ml or 8.5 oz)
- Hyde Park Steak Spice by Peppertree Spice (2.2 oz)
- Grade A Very Dark Organic Maple Syrup by Ferme Vifranc (125 ml or 4.23 oz)
- Roasted garlic Sea Salt by Vancouver Island Salt Company (45 g)
- Yogurt-Covered Crandberries by Natural Skinny Foods (3 oz or 85 g)
- Shortbread Chocolate Chip Cookies by Cookie It Up (1 oz or 30 g)
- Maple Sugar Shack Tea by Tease (35 g)
The brochure attached below gives you information on the chef, where the content of this box came from, and additional details on the content of the box itself.