Hyatt Place on 17th Street Convention Center is a centrally located hotel in Fort Lauderdale. I really loved my stay here and if I were to go back to Ft Lauderdale (doubtful) then this would be my go-to hotel.
Things I Liked:
- This hotel is only category 2 and thus only costs 8,000 points
- A shuttle service from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood airport is offered at a cost of $2 round trip per room.
- Amazing staff. I felt like they they really tried making us feel at home.
- Free breakfast wasn’t bad.
- Las Olas beach isn’t far (costs $5-10 in uber).
The only thing I can remember disliking is the limited vegetarian menu option – I think there were only 3 vegetarian items (obviously excluding non-beverage items). Regardless, I think 8k/night is a very solid deal for this hotel. All that said, here are some obligatory pictures: